Wednesday, August 19, 2009

0 Upcoming Review! *CSN Stores*


I was contacted by CSN Stores to do a review of a product from their site. So I started browsing. I browsed, and browsed, and I am pretty sure I browsed for at least 2 hours or more while the kids slept! CSN Stores sells everything from home office furniture to children’s furniture and toys. Everything was so nice! I compiled a list of all the great products I would love to review, and I narrowed it down with the help of a CSN representative and the hubby! So....I will introduce to you our newest family member that will soon arrive!

Disney's Fairies 3 Tier Storage Organizer and Toy Box


I can't wait to receive this product and set it up for my little girl! She will be 2 years old on the 31st, and I know she will love trying it out. So be sure to keep an eye out for my review post that will come complete with adorable pictures and all!

0 comments: