Wednesday, July 28, 2010

0 ORE Kid's Indoor / Outdoor Picnic Table from CSNstores.com {REVIEW}

CSN Stores
I was given the opportunity to choose a product from CSNStores.com to review. I have done other reviews for CSN and each time it takes me up to a week or so to go through everything to decide what I will be reviewing!

CSNstores.com has over 200 stores to shop at! You can find everything here! A few stores that I frequent are All Modern, Just Vanities, Luxe by CSN, and Swingsets and More!

This time from CSN, I ordered the ORE Kid's Indoor / Outdoor Picnic Table. I have two little girls who love their new picnic table. My oldest loves to have picnics! We have two summer birthday girls so it comes in handy when we have the parties. It came nicely packaged, and was pretty simple to put together. I did it myself. All I needed was a drill.

ORE Kid's Indoor / Outdoor Picnic Table
$54.99 FREE Shipping!



0 comments: