Tuesday, November 8, 2011

0 Party Beans - Personalized Favors! {review}



Party Beans offers so many cute options for personalized favors.  I wish I had more things happening in life so that I could buy a ton of these awesome customizable favors.  The website is easy to browse, and once you find the perfect favor, it's super easy to design yourself!  Not only can you upload a photo, or design from your own computer, you can also choose from their designs as well.  There are a lot of great images to use, and you can put custom text on everything. 

Party Beans also has a promotional shop where you can get so many neat items with your business logo on them.  There is nothing better than handing a potential client/customer a really cool product that has your business information it!  It's fun yet very professional!

When I placed my order with Party Beans I chose to get the Jelly Belly Gift Box.  I was able to personalize the sleeve of the Jelly Belly 10-Flavor Gift Box (4.25oz).  It was so easy to add the backside image of my business card and place the order.  I received my product just a few days after I ordered it.  It shipped so fast!

I recommend Party Beans for all of your promotional and favor needs.  I can't wait to need to use them again!  Thank you Party Beans!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: