Monday, November 2, 2009

0 Disney's Fairies 3 Tier Storage Organizer and Toy Box {Review}

A couple months ago I told you about my upcoming review of the Disney's Fairies 3 Tier Storage Organizer & Toy Box. I feel it is now time to write my review on this cute product.

First of all, let me say that CSN Stores has so many products to offer! From home office furniture to children’s furniture and toys.

My product arrived quickly and was very well packaged! My daug
hter was so excited to get this big box in the mail and couldn't wait to open it!
I opened the box, got the directions, and laid everything out to make sure it was all there. This is where I ran into a little problem. When looking at the directions to make sure I had everything....I noticed that the letters listed with the pieces were not the same as the letters actually on the pieces. In other words, if I was a customer who counted on those letters to match everything up, it would have been a disaster. I cannot say that every one will be this way though! I had this put together in about an hour. I was not able to put the wheels on the bottom of the toybox because I couldn't hand screw them in and I did not have screw gun handy. My husband brought his home from work and I put them on very easily! So have a screw gun handy, or be VERY strong!

0 comments: