Monday, January 24, 2011

1 Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 - February 1st!



Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 comes out on Blu-Ray DVD Combo Pack February 1st! I am so excited that I got to review this movie. I can't rave enough how cute it is! I love the story, and the puppies are adorable! I am a big George Lopez fan, so the fact that he is the voice of Papi is great! He does awesome! My whole family loved this movie and it is currently going through all of the DVD players. It's now available for viewing in the jeep! I am sure it will navigate back to the living room soon to be played a million more times.

From the creators of Beverly Hills Chihuahua, everybody’s favorite talking Chihuahuas are back in a comedy that’s a pack of outrageous fun for the whole family. Puppy mayhem turns the lives of newlywed Chihuahua parents, Papi and Chloe, upside down when their playful puppies present one challenge after another. But, when their human owners find themselves in trouble, the tiny pups will stop at nothing to save them—because in good times and hard times, the family always sticks together. Papi, Chloe and the puppies embark on a heroic adventure, proving once again that big heroes come in small packages.

Papi's Chihuahua Messenger Bedtime Story


Family Party- Film Clip


Sneak Peak

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBwCIaCHs1o






Thank you to Click Communications for supplying the review product. I was in no way monetarily compensated for this review. All opinions included in this review were written by me, and are my own.

1 comments:

clipping paths said...

excellent post! thanks a lot for sharing..