Tuesday, January 11, 2011

0 Pops in a Post Wilton Contest!

Wilton
I have always loved sweets. Now-a-days, thanks to Wilton, sweets are even more fun than just eating. They are fun to look at and fun to decorate. The last two parties I hosted for my daughters' birthdays had cupcakes decorated with Wilton supplies.
So when I got the chance to receive a kit from Wilton I jumped! I was 1 of 40 bloggers who received a package of goodies from Wilton! Wilton is holding a Pops Contest!I made brownie pops as well as cake pops. Both of course are yummy. I did have a hard time eating the cake pops because they were just too cute! My 3 year old daughter loved the princess brownie pops, and she also design a kitty cat cake pop! It was a lot of fun for us all.

*HINT* With the brownie pops, I had to slice off the bottoms to make them flat. They had raised unevenly, but it gave me an excuse to eat some brownie bites!

*HINT* You can use sprinkles for many things! You can dip the whole pop in them, you can use them for hair on a monster, or other facial features, and you can also limit where the sprinkles go by placing icing in the area you want sprinkles an dropping them on that icing.

*HINT* Clear off every inch of counter space you have because you will have many items everywhere and at some point will indeed end up with a pop in one hand and nowhere to place it!

*HINT* Be creative. Don't limit yourself to what's in the books, or magazines. Create your own designs.


My favorite item I received was the Chocolate Pro Melting Pot.

It made dipping super clean and easy!

Another favorite was the reusable treat sticks. They were appealing and are great for little ones with smaller hands!

Pops Treat Sticks
I absolutely loved all of the decorations! They were a lot of fun!

One thing I bought at the store to try was the Pink Sparkle Gel. I love sparkle, and I will forever have a stash of this gel on hand for all my decorating needs!
Sparkle Gel



Everything in the package was amazing, and very nice. Wilton is a great company, and I feel honored to have been able to review these items.


I received a package of great products from Wilton to use and review. I was not monetarily compensated in any way for this post or for my opinions.

0 comments: