Wednesday, April 29, 2009

0 I Have One Lovely Blog!

I woke up this morning to a comment on my blog from Taryn, at Love Taryn Designs. She basically said that she thinks my blog is lovely! What a nice thing to say, but then she said I had won an award and to pick it up over at her blog! I got to pick up my new little blog button award! It's hanging out on my left sidebar! I am so happy that she thinks my blog is worthy! Thank you Taryn! =)

Now I get to pass this award onto some other blogs that I have found to be lovely! Here it goes!

Sandy-Sanseas2000-Survivor
Take a minute to visit her brand new blog, and follow her. Read her story, and check out her Etsy shop!

Born Barefoot


Bisou Bisou Beads

Here is what you need to do!

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to up to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

0 comments: