Tuesday, April 21, 2009

0 Muddah Buddah & Bzzz Off Win!


Yesterday I got my All Natural Muddah Buddah & Bzzz Off Bug Repellent in the mail! It came nicely packaged and both were wrapped in matching tissue papers. The colors are very refreshing! I must say that the Muddah Buddah smells delicious! A few ingredients are cocoa butter, and a few different oils including lavender and patchouli formulated to reduce the risk of stretchmarks, reduce appearance of existing scars, soothe the aches and pains of pregnancy, relieve itching, & calm the nerves.

I have yet to try out the insect repellent, but I can assure you that it smells wonderful too, and it is safe for the whole family!

Check out Teddy Started It! on Etsy to buy some for yourself! OR....go to MuddahBuddah.com.

Thank you so much for this giveaway!

0 comments: